Role – New York – Live-in Nanny
An international family based in New York is looking for a professional, warm, energetic, organised and flexible nanny to look after their two children aged 3 and 6 years. The role is live-in. The family is looking for a nanny who has a kind and caring personality and who genuinely enjoys spending time with and caring for children. The ideal candidate must be proactive and have the ability to plan and organise engaging indoor and outdoor activities on a daily basis.
- All nursery duties
- Preparing meals and snacks for the children
- School runs
- Child-related laundry and light housekeeping
- Packing and unpacking for the children (when travelling)
- Planning fun and age-appropriate activities
- Keep all children's areas tidy and organised (toys, rooms etc…)
- Communicating with the parents about the children’s activities, progress and any concerns.
Hours: 24h/5 days
Start date: September 2023
Travel: extensive world travel
Accommodation: the nanny will have her own bedroom and bathroom.
Minimum 5 years experience
Trial: the family will cover travel and accommodation
Visa: ideally a nanny with US Visa or Green Card. The family is open to sponsoring the right candidate if necessary.
Other benefits: included health insurance.
Salary: $85k - $100k gross / year (including benefits)